- Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CEs)
- VA Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Employability Evaluations
- Occupational Health Evaluations
- Clinical Research
- Case Review Services
- Police Officer/Firefighter Pre-employment Evaluations and Testing (Medical and Psychological)
- Fitness for Duty Exams (FFD)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals including Drug and Breath and Alcohol (BAT)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Substance Abuse Assessments and Monitoring (SAAM)
About IMA Clinical Research
IMA Clinical Research is a physician-founded network of integrated clinical research sites specializing in Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas.
For over 30 years The IMA Group has focused on returning people to work and productivity. IMA's Clinical Research Division embodies this mission by performing clinical trials with a flexible model that reaches people everywhere, to support the advancement of safe and effective medication therapies.
Over the last 20 years our highly experienced team, lead by 10 Principal Investigators and dozens of clinical research professionals, has participated in over 650 clinical trials and collaborated with more than 100 Sponsors. Our growing database, with over 300,000 potential study participants, serves as a platform for effective recruitment and ongoing patient engagement. IMA Clinical Research is a subdivision of The IMA Group, founded in 1990 in New York by Dr. David Pulver.
About The IMA Group
The IMA Group is a national leader that provides a full range of clinical evaluation services through our national network of quality providers. We specialize in the areas of 1) Government Services, 2) Payer Services, and 3) Clinical Research.